At the heart of the Peersite platform is an easy-to-use, intuitive content management system (CMS) that puts you in the driver’s seat. As a role-based system, administrators can connect with their team across traditional barriers of geography, department and location. Our platform includes:
- Powerful “At a glance” reporting capabilities
- Rapid Content Authoring Support including integration from Articulate, Captivate, Storyline, etc.
- Flexibility to leverage text, video and audio content
- Ability to syndicate content to specific learning profiles and needs through push technology
- Creation of networked communities of learners that facilitate sharing, collaboration, recognition and friendly competition
- Promotion of ‘Community Experts’ who help build your company knowledge base
With Peersite, learning system managers can connect with their team beyond the traditional training activities, creating on-going performance support and an ‘agile’ learning content strategy. Stale and dated content becomes adaptive and responsive, forming the basis of your company knowledge base. Administrators can use the CMS to post questions, polls, discussion topics, or share important company news and product development updates. They’re provided with complete discussion forum moderating control, and can choose to syndicate content and feedback as they deem fit.